Incoming Student Appointments
Only the following students may currently schedule phone appointments with the UAC. Directions are below.
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Transfer Students
- Undeclared Readmitted Liberal Arts Students
- Undeclared New Freshmen Liberal Arts Students
New Freshmen will use the link in the email sent to UNH email addresses following orientation to schedule appointments.
*If you didn't attend orientation please email email@example.com for instructions on how to schedule.
How To Schedule an Appointment (transfer students and readmitted students):
- Log on to .
- Use your myUNH Username and Password. If you have forgotten it or need to activate it, go to .
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For appointment type choose “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For advisor’s college or center choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- For appointment type choose “UAC – New Student Advising” and click “Next”.
- For advisor’s department choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- Leave “Choose your advisor” blank and click “Next”.
- Choose the time block that works best for your schedule and click “Next”.
- In the Comments Box under Appointment Details list your reasons for this appointment and click “Confirm Appointment”.
- Your confirmation email will give you the phone number to call at the time of your appointment. You must intitiate the call; the advisor will not have your number to call you.
Checklist to complete before the appointment
- Research majors/areas of interest.
- Schedule the appointment (details above).
- Check to see if you have a hold on your account.
- -Log in to
- -Select WebCat
- -Select Registration
- -Select View Holds
- Holds must be cleared before the appointment.
- If you have a hold, you will not be able to register.
- Transfer Students: Review your .
- Readmitted Students: Review your UNH Degree Evaluation.